Please don't use my wording or images for anything other than personal use. I've worked really hard to create the content on here, often over many, many, ridiculously late nights and it doesn't help anyone, in search engine's eyes, to post duplicate content...
- This website and its content are the copyright ©The Organic Toy Company Limited 2017. All rights reserved.
- The Organic Toy Company Limited's company logo is a trade mark and is owned by me.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is strictly prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with my express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you copy it for commercial purposes without our express written permission or transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This website contains links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you've used these links to leave our site, you should note that I don't have any control over that other website and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Linking shall not be taken as endorsement of any kind. I cannot therefore be held responsible for the content or reliability of such sites, nor the protection or privacy of any information which you provide on them. I cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and I have no control over availability of the linked pages.
The Organic Toy Company Limited is a private limited company, registered in England and Wales (Company No. 6554751). Our registered address is 63 Ramsgate Road, Broadstairs, Kent CT10 2DJ.
This policy may change from time to time by updating this page and pages referring to returns and exchanges, privacy, cookies and website use, all of which form part of the Terms and Conditions. Please do check these pages periodically to ensure that you're happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 31st March 2017.
All of the above forms part of the Terms and Conditions.